WHY YOU SHOULD BE USING SMS MESSAGING
A very high percentage of people now have smart mobile phones and most of them have them turned on for nearly every minute that they’re awake. Every one of these phones receives SMS messages and often the arrival of one alerts the owner with a sound. The point is that individual SMS messages get more attention that individual emails and much quicker.
Now we’re not suggesting that you should spam people or send unsolicited SMS, but there are numerous occasions where customers and prospects would gladly optin to receive your message. A few examples:
- reminder that a renewal is due, e.g. MOT, insurance renewal
- reminder of an appointment – that you pay for whether you attend or not
- news that you have a sale on
- today’s special or special offer because businesses is slow (restaurant)
- reminder of their registration for an event
CASE STUDIES BY SECTOR
WHY YOU SHOULD USE TEXTLOCAL SMS MESSAGING
Through WSI’s alliance with TextLocal, WSI Thames is able to bring you best in class SMS messaging for business.
Need 100 or 10,000,000 texts? SMS costs less with our price match guarantee. Whatever your requirement, TextLocal’s direct carrier relationships and price match promise ensure they can’t be beaten on price. We offer by far the most powerful, reliable, feature-packed and multi-award-winning text messaging platform for any sized business.
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T SIGNUP DIRECT
(1) EXCLUSIVE WSI OFFER
Sign up for the TextLocal service via ourselves or via this link and you will receive an exclusive enhancement – 3 months of their corporate package (normally priced at £120) for free. The features of this package are:
- Unlimited mobile forms & surveys
- Unlimited mobile vouchers, tickets and loyalty cards
- Free Simple Reply Service (usually 1.5 credits)
- Free keyword on SMS short code
- Free dedicated account manager
(2) EXCLUSIVE WSI THAMES OFFER